Can't get data from postgres

System Information
  • Strapi Version: 4.5.3
  • Database: pg - ^8.7.3
  • Node Version: >=12.x.x
  • NPM Version: >=6.0.0

Last week we got a Postgres database update on Heroku, since then the Strapi is not getting data from the Postgres database.
According to Heroku, the error may be in our code, they see that the database is not empty. On the admin interface, we see the Collection Types but we get the error ‘No content found’, on the frontend Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden).
Any ideas about why I’m getting this error ?

You most likely don’t have the right credantials to read the db

Since I posted this, Heroku has been saying that the tables are empty, data was lost. Last month we created some new collection-types. I found a similar problem on this link (Lost all content - what happened?)), but there is no answer.

Did you lose everything including admin users?

Since if that is the cease then somone the whole db got cleared

losing all content is possible if someone started up an empty strapi instance and linked it to the db losing admin users is however only possible with diets who preserves almost all other data

Also I would recommand you to join open office hours in discord in 30 minutes since strapi emplies will be there and then we can figure out what happend

Only Collection-Type data are missing. Now I’m waiting for Heroku to restore the pre-update state.

Then it almost feels to me like an empty strapi instance got connected to the db with no collection-types in it