Hi, everyone. I wonder if we can tune email confirmation logic in Strapi.
If you set “Enable email confirmation to ON”, then the Strapi logic as follows:
- User registers using “/auth/local” endpoint.
- User can not login and get JWT before he confirms his email address.
Many services do a bit different logic.
- User registers and immediately logins to the website.
- There is a banner on top saying “Verify your email to get full access. Didn’t receive an email? Resend confirmation button”.
- In the email there are two buttons - “confirm email” and ” Let us know you didn’t sign up”. First one - confirms email and gives a user a full access, second - deletes account (in case someone registered with 3rd person email)
What is the best way to achieve this?