- Strapi Version: v4.11.3
- Operating System: mac
- Database: mysql
- Node Version: 16.10.0
- NPM Version:
- Yarn Version:
Hi everyone, I’m using strapi to develop an ecommerce, in the last three days I’ve created 3 different types of collections:
I populated the faqs three days ago, then yesterday i started my strapi app and all the faqs are gone.
I created the faq for the second time, then after a while they disappeared again.
Today I imported the faq, then I created the post type and inserted a content. Then I created a single “sidebar” type and filled in some data.
I changed some collection-types, then strapi restarted, after that restart:
- restart was slow, even after restarting for a while the admin API seems to be slow
- in content manager faq and post disappeared for a while, during this time they are still visible on content-type builder
- then after a few browser refresh the two contents reappeared on the content manager but they are empty, with no data.
- I checked the sidebar, still empty
- all other contents are all ok
Now it seems that for some reason stripe randomly recreates the last content type tables in the database. Please help me figure out how to stop this, it really scares me, what if this happens in production? How to find what’s going on? Sure I will have backup but I need to understand at least why and when that happens, I need to be sure my data are safe, what if I lose data and can’t find out it and my user encounters problems like order disappearing?