Move the relational fields to the left or center

Hello. I was wondering if it is possible to move the relational fields to the left or center and make the fields bigger. See the attached image. Thanks!

Can you post this on our GitHub as a feature request? (At the moment it’s not possible without major customization to the content-manager plugin)

Done! [FEATURE] Be able to move relational fields to the left or center · Issue #11617 · strapi/strapi · GitHub

Thank you!

I don’t know if as a temporary solution this works for you, but if you put the relations inside a component, they will be placed on the center. This will make the content to be on a deeper level and might be annoying but for me it was the solution since my client won’t accept the relation fields on the right :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Well noted, thank you Juan!

1 Like

I like having the relational fields on the right personally, but as @Juangc94 put, it does create some trouble with lots of relations.

I noticed after updating Strapi, this has changed. Is it possible to move the relational fields to the right or is this design choice a permanent change for Strapi?

Hi everyone!

I was panic when I see all the relations are hidden on the right panel. But I check this post and I can see it now and added into the center panel.

I like the idea to choose where you want to display the field, but now I think it’s not possible to move it to the right panel.

Could you please considerate this option? I also preffer the right panel.

Thanks!