Process is not defined when trying to access strapi locally

I wasn’t aware of env from strapi/utils

I’ll check this tomorrow when im back in office and I’ll let you know

Hello again, looks like this doesn’t work in the file i’m trying to use it

The file I’m referring to is app.js under /admin

It seems like whenever I try to import env (using either import or require) I get this issue

ERROR in node:stream
Module build failed: UnhandledSchemeError: Reading from “node:stream” is not handled by plugins (Unhandled scheme).
Webpack supports “data:” and “file:” URIs by default.
You may need an additional plugin to handle “node:” URIs.
at /var/www/html/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:918:25
at Hook.eval [as callAsync] (eval at create (/var/www/html/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), :6:1)
at Hook.CALL_ASYNC_DELEGATE [as _callAsync] (/var/www/html/node_modules/tapable/lib/Hook.js:18:14)
at Object.processResource (/var/www/html/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:915:8)
at processResource (/var/www/html/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:220:11)
at iteratePitchingLoaders (/var/www/html/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:171:10)
at runLoaders (/var/www/html/node_modules/loader-runner/lib/LoaderRunner.js:398:2)
at NormalModule._doBuild (/var/www/html/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:905:3)
at NormalModule.build (/var/www/html/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModule.js:1081:15)
at /var/www/html/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compilation.js:1400:12
@ ./node_modules/@strapi/utils/dist/index.mjs 7:0-39 2941:13-21
@ ./src/admin/app.js 2:16-40
@ ./.strapi/client/app.js 8:0-52 10:2-16

webpack 5.91.0 compiled with 1 error in 20882 ms
:heavy_multiplication_x: Building admin panel
[ERROR] There seems to be an unexpected error, try again with --debug for more information

Sorry for the block

This is without even logging or using env anywhere

Its just erroring on import

you won’t be able to do it in any part of the admin itself, including those extension files

only the backend

So then, how do I use env vars in those files?

Hey, sorry to be a pain but just in case this was missed

Was there anyway to do this, you know of?