Searching a good hosting solution

Hello,
I’m new to Strapi.io CMS; I’m plannig to build a solution with strapi + Nuxt JS finally deployed as static site on Netlify.

I would like to know your suggestion and comments about some possible hosting provider for strapi part.
I was checking for Digital Ocean but I found on-line a lot of negative comments expecially about technical support.

My first will be not so big (a king of blog site with about 100 or 200 posts) mainteined by one or two persons; so I would like to find an hosting solution for strapi not expensive.

Any comment or suggestion, based on your experience?

I have had good experience with DigitalOcean, but also AWS/GCloud/Vultr/Linode/ect.

I personally use Vultr for most of my personal projects, but DigitalOcean is quickly becoming a great place to host.

1 Like

I would second Vultr as its my new hosting provider. I made the switch and am on the $20 plan with 100GB storage which is massive for many websites. I use pm2 to keep strapi running forever including when my server gets restarted.

I’m loving digital ocean for a small personal project.
Very easy to use, clear pricing.

Hi,

I always suggest everyone to go for the free trial method first and get yourself reliable and familiar with the features the stuff they are providing. As for my CMS platform, I’m seeking assist from Drupal hosting and eventually it is turning out to be great. With an easy payment method and free trial first of course, it is giving the assist I need.

Quoting my above answer:

Furthermore, you can have a look at their Cloudways’ promotional BFCM offer:

Offer: 40% OFF for 4 Months on all hosting plans + Upto 40 Free Migrations
Promo code: BFCM4040
Validity date: 13th November 2023 till 1st December 2023
Terms: Migrations request should be made in 4 months and up to 40 free migration