Hi everyone. Its my first post here. Hopefully its the right category and format.
- Strapi Version 4.1.3:
- Operating System Win10:
- Database sqllite:
- Node Version 14.18.1:
- NPM Version 8.5.3:
- Yarn Version not installed:
- Updated Strapi from 4.0.5 to 4.1.3 and followed steps of Migrate from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6 - Strapi Developer Docs
- Deleted .cache, build and node_modules folder as well as package-lock.json
- Made sure that all versions of strapi plugins in package.json are 4.1.3
- Did successful npm install, npm run build, and npm run develop
Now problem appears with following strapi admin pages just showing blank pages:
- Media Library
- Settings->User & Permissions Plugin->All sub settings there
The other views are working.
Developer tools of Firefox tell me following error on blank pages:
TypeError: s.useGuidedTour() is undefined
Strapi console just notices http 200s. Calls seem ok.