Greetings strapi team,
I am testing “Strapi Enterprise Edition - STRAPI VERSION v3.6.0” to looking if it suits my need.
- I would like to customize a role: “Author”.
- I want to assign administrator users to this role (Author).
- I have a collection type of “guest”.
- Each “guest” belongs to another collectiontype “partner_entity”.
- A “partner_entity” can have many “guests”.
- Each “partner_entity” can have many “admin users”.
- An administrator user must only be associated with a “partner_entity”
Currently: when an administrator user with the role of “Author” logs into the administrator panel, he only sees the list of “guests” that he has created.
What I want: When an admin user with the role of “Author” logs in he should see all the “guests” of the partner_entity to which he belongs. Not just the ones he created.
Is there a way to achieve this?
Thanks for your help!
I attach pictures to explain my point: