TypeError modelType is undefined

When viewing a content type, I am presented with an error as specified in the title. I am unable to find any hints on Google what this means. Can anyone give me a hint/push in the right direction?

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1237747101614477372) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.
Join the conversation on Discord

Hello. I am experiencing probably similar when trying to access in Admin / Content Manager and trying to access any Single type created. It works fine for Collection types

I see, I get it for both single and collection types. On every content type to be too.

Do you have any idea what is causing the error?

I have created a bug report with a screenshot of how it looks for me [BUG] Any Single Type shows endless load spin in Content Manager in version 4.24.1 · Issue #20276 · strapi/strapi · GitHub

If you got an error from developer console, you might also check how it works for you under Network tab and Fetch/XHR filter. There you can type ‘content-manager’ in a keyword filter to see if you got any response errors

Thank you, that did push me in the right direction. I had a plugin that was forgotten about that failed. Not related to your error, this was entirely my fault.

Which strapi version do you use? Do single types work for you?

I’m on 4.24.1 currently, and single types work fine now that I fixed the plugin

Thanks. Strange, same version here. Whats your OS/db? Here Uvuntu 22.04/SQLite

Ubuntu 22.04 and SQLite locally, Digital Ocean app platform and Postgres in prod