- Strapi Version: v4.1.11
- Operating System: Cloud linux
- Node Version: v16
- NPM Version: v8.5.5
After uploading v4 of strapi onto my cpanel server, there are some strapi apis that return a 404 error. I am unable to set permissions for roles or add entries for some of my collections/single types. The error I get when I try to set permissions for a certain role is the following:
And when I try to add entries on one of my single types i get the following error:
I tried replicating this locally and I could not. it works as expected locally on my machine but when I upload it to the server, i get the above issues.
I have created a temporary admin to allow you to see this error for yourselves.
- Go to api.mtsd.co.za/admin
- Log in using the credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org Passw0rd
- Click on Settings and got the the roles option under the users and permissions plugin
- Click on the public role and set some permissions for some of the collections available
- See error