- Strapi Version:
- Operating System:
- Node Version:
- NPM Version:
- Yarn Version:
I’m a real novice at this and could use some advice on how to setup collections/fields for a wine group that meets monthly and does blind tasting for varying themes of wine.
Here’s my best guess on some basics:
- setup a collection for Wine (ex.fields: Winery, Name, Vintage, Grapes, etc.)
- setup a collection for Users (our regular participants)
- setup a collection for Events (ex. fields: host, date, theme, participants/attendees)
beyond the above is where I get a little lost. At each event, we blindly decanter each attendee’s wine, and all participants rate them (i.e. say 9 people try a bit of each decantered wine). I’m not sure how to structure this matrix of activity here in Strapi:
- should this level of detail be part of the “Event” collection?
- Number of decanters varies by number of participants
- each participant ranks each decanter
- each decanter contains a wine brought by a participant
Any advice or assistance would be most appreciated.