After upgrading the strap to the latest version, it started giving " unable to get local issuer certificate" error

System Information
  • Strapi Version: 4.4.3
  • Operating System:
  • Database: Postresql
  • Node Version: 16.17.0
  • NPM Version: 8.15
  • Yarn Version: 1.22.19

Hello, I was using Strapiyi on aws ecs fargate in the previous version without any problems.
After upgrading the strap to the latest version, I started getting an “unable to get local issuer certificate” error. The error persists even though I undo the upgrade. I’m waiting for your help and feedback, error logs are below.

This SSL error occurs when the SSL/TLS client cannot verify the server’s certificate due to the absence of the issuer’s certificate in its trusted store. To resolve this, ensure the system time and date are accurate, update the trusted CA certificate bundle, explicitly specify the CA certificate if available, verify the certificate chain for completeness, and check for any network connectivity issues caused by firewalls or proxies. These steps will help address the SSL error “unable to get local issuer certificate” and enable successful establishment of secure connections.