All Day Kitchens is seeking a Sr Backend Engineer (remote in NA)

Hi everyone,
We at All Day Kitchens are a well-capitalized Series C startup backed by a16z and Founders Fund, and our mission is to empower local restaurants to thrive in the digital economy.

We’re an early engineering team (< 10), mostly senior, so each of us have a lot of autonomy and impact.
We rely on Strapi heavily for our backend services and tooling.

• Salary range: $120-$170K/yr with meaningful equity (USD)
  • Start date: ASAP
  • Remote, Office-only, or Flexible: Flexible (we have hubs in San Diego, SF, LA and Chicago); NA-only
  • Permanent full-time (willing to explore contractors that can commit 30+hrs/week)
  • More details and application here

I’d love to chat with you if you’re interested!

Dear, Client
I have read your job posting and am interested in your job.
If possible, hope discuss further more details.
Kind regards.

With the utmost enthusiasm I would like to put my name forward for your position of Back End Developer.

I have the ability to create back-end code that will add utility to everything the front-end designer creates. I’m passionate about the impact my skills can have in the real world, and firmly believe that I can create innovative solutions to business processes and problems which will ultimately lead to a better user experience.

With my previous experience in using an array of programming languages and my expertise at delivering high quality and user rich solutions on time, I see myself as a good fit for your role. I possess a proven and verifiable track record in building and managing mass-market ecommerce sites.

In short, I can bring to your company my ability to take finished front-end code and gives it working functionality. I possess an in-depth understanding of both front end and back end technologies, and am very good at defining what success looks like. Furthermore I am proficient in Microsoft and Web Technologies such as Strapi, Golang, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Visual Studio, HTML and CSS.

My ambition is to reach the very top of my profession and to work with other leading developers in this field. On a personal level I am able to both give and take feedback. Furthermore I am committed to constantly improving myself by learning new technologies and frameworks.

Right now I am looking for a full time position with a company like yours, where success is built on the quality of its people and its reputation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange an interview.

Yours sincerely,

Robert Hernandez