Any role that can create users can create Super Admin user

How do you guys restrict this?
There is this ticket that says it’s not a bug: Any role that can create users can create Super Admin user. · Issue #16297 · strapi/strapi · GitHub
but I just can’t believe what I’m reading “by giving a user the ability to create others there is some level of trust that must be given to that user”. There is a difference between allowing someone to create new users and allowing someone to create a user who can create a new super admin and do everything from now on including removing us from the system. This is crazy! How on earth is this not a bug?

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1258717568433131582) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.