BUG: Strapi is down after changes in the content type

Hello, Strapi Community,

I am facing a critical challenge with Strapi where there seems to be no built-in validation to prevent the assignment of duplicate IDs to content components. This lack of validation has led to server downtime, which is quite surprising and challenging to manage, especially for complex projects.

Manually keeping track of ID uniqueness is not feasible for my use case, given the scale of content managed within our Strapi application. The risk of accidentally introducing duplicate IDs without immediate feedback or validation from the system poses a significant reliability concern.

I have not yet implemented any workarounds for this issue and am reaching out to the community for guidance:

Has anyone encountered similar challenges with duplicate IDs in Strapi causing that server is crashing?
-Are there recommended practices or temporary solutions to mitigate this risk until a more permanent fix is introduced?
-Does anyone know if there are plans to address this validation concern in an upcoming Strapi release, possibly in Strapi v5?

I appreciate any insights, experiences, or advice you could share on managing this issue more effectively. Ensuring the stability and reliability of our content management system is a top priority, and I believe addressing this validation gap is crucial for that goal.

Thank you in advance for your support and suggestions.

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1222218500668395590) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.