ChatGPT recommended strapi for doing a CMS notice box on a static site

Hello! My customer has a static html css Publii site and would like to be able to add a basic notification text box to the site with an expiration date. Management must be as simple as entering a login and password, receiving a graphical user interface with a topic, text, expiration date, and SAVE, and then logging out. Is this achievable with strapi? If yes, could you pls point me to relevant documentation.

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1232969876168245249) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.