Cloud trial version problems

Two days ago, I tried to get started with the cloud trial version and ever since I am stuck and with the exception of adding blog entries. I.e. I can’t accomplish the simplest things.

I apologize in advance for dumping my questions here, but I’ve tried to get informations from forums and documentations, which did not work and I even tried to contact strapi support, but I haven’t found or gotten any answers.

This is just a small sample of problems I ran into:

1. E.g. I’ve tried to enter Billing information, but the subscription option that’s being offerd to me is the developer version, which is not the version I want to continue with when the trial successfully ends. In case of continuing I want to use the professional subscription, but that’s not an option.

2. I’ve tried to register a custom domain. I made the respective CNAME entries in the DNS.
    When I tried to add the host name in the strapi admin in the additional host names section the fields for adding a host name are not accessible, with the exception of the domain name. But entering the domain name doesn’t change anything, and I am wondering why I should enter the domain name anyway.

3. There’s a hint for a seemingly available Upgrade of the admin panel in the Settings → Overview of the Strapi dashboard.
    But there is no way I can fire off any upgrade.

Maybe I am simply a total moron and have overlooked important stuff.

But the trial version is marked as the enterprise cloud version according to Strapi it should be managed software and ber working as is.

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1233006587875164231) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.