Composite relationship in Content Manager

System Information
  • Strapi Version: v4
  • Operating System:
  • Database:
  • Node Version:
  • NPM Version:
  • Yarn Version:

I am trying to create an Admin Portal for Student Admissions and struggling to understand how composite relation will work in the Content Manager Portal. I have 3 entities:
College → Can have Many Campuses
Campus-> can have Many courses
Course-> Can have different Intake/Sessions
Intake-> Combination of Year and session (Winter/Fall/Summer)

I could create individual relations without any issue but how do i maintain a unique combination of Campus->Course->Intake and how do i display this unique combination in Admin Portal.

Hi, this is a wonderful idea to create an Admin Portal for Student Admissions. But I know that I need writing service. When choosing a service, I want to be sure that the author of the dissertation will provide a legitimate and unique work. Plagiarism has no place in my dissertation. I need the author to be able to write my dissertation uk without plagiarism. Paraphrased someone else’s work is also not suitable. That is why I choose the same source for many years.

Creating an admit portal for students is truly a great idea. However students need help from a writing service too during their academic life. When taking help from any academic writing service, always ensure that you receive plagiarism free work when you take dissertation writing help from them.

The most carefree moment is while you’re in school. I always have fond and nostalgic memories of this time. The more I started studying at the university, the more difficult things got. This also holds true for studying and task specifics. When I ran out of time to complete all the assignments across several subjects, I sought assignment writing assistance Graduate School Essay Writing Service - BestEssay . I was able to balance the workload and study for exams as a result.

very nice and very good

Nowadays it has become impossible for students to maintain their schedules without assistance as they cannot manage time for studies and projects. Many students often buy nursing dissertations to save time and invest in studies to score better exam grades.