On our current Strapi setup, everyday, overnight the core_store is losing some entities. Since one of our latest releases the latest entities/models that we’ve added are not regenerated, leading to a loss on permissions related with those same entities.
- Some entities on core store are loss overnight
- If I restart the webapp service it regenerates the core_store appropriately with all the entities
- But, the permissions related with those entities are lost and need to be recreated
- Logs don’t show any crash on Strapi
- Staging environment doesn’t show same behavior. Possibly related with multi container setup in production?
Core Store to not lose the entities
NodeJS version: 10.21.0
Strapi Version: beta.17.8
Strapi Environment Setup: Azure AppServices with multiple Containers
I know we should upgrade our strapi version but due to breaking changes and being a huge application we can’t prioritize this at the moment. So trying my luck to understand if someone faced this or might know the root cause or a workaround until we are able to migrate.