Define a collection content to be global for all auth users

strapi 3.2. 5

hello all,

i need to have a collection with its content available globally for all user to find…

for now: i know how to define a collection but only its structure will remain to the end user…

what i need is for example:
[1] a collection with content: Categories: collection fill with drama comedy and documentary
[2] a collection structure: Story {title, decs} - empty with content.

i need the user/authors to associate its story with categories {drama comedy and documentary}
for now i could get only the empty collection for the end user…

I’m not quite sure what you mean, can you specify the expected output you are looking for?

yes, for sure…

what i need:
an author clicks add new event and a screen like the attached first image will show up…
looking on the arrow… i need all users: use the same categories in their events collection…
the category values collection will be set by editor for all users in any new event post.

what i got:
author get to set its own categories from scratch…

RBAC currently doesn’t handle relations (yet) but we do have a request for that: Author can select relational content that another user created. · Issue #7696 · strapi/strapi · GitHub

But regarding your second point, we handle the list population based on what we call conditionals (WIP PR for that documentation: https://github.com/strapi/documentation/pull/187 )

However custom conditionals and modification of the default existing conditionals is only an option in Enterprise licenses, with the cheapest option being our Bronze License.