Error while installing dependencies on npx create-strapi-app@latest backend --quickstart

I’m trying to install Strapi (to be the backend of a next.js app) and I’m getting the following errors whhile instaling:
(complete paste of terminal from installation command can be found here: cmd - Pastebin.com)

gyp ERR! find VS You need to install the latest version of Visual Studio
gyp ERR! find VS including the "Desktop development with C++" workload.
gyp ERR! find VS For more information consult the documentation at:
gyp ERR! find VS https://github.com/nodejs/node-gyp#on-windows

(above error is lines 59-62 of the paste)

I’ve never run into this issue with previous Strapi installations on this and on other machines, and couldn’t find anything online that was of help =/
Any ideas what could be causing this? It at first seems like a bunch of dependency issues but I doubt that Strapi doesn’t keep up with their dependencies, but I also can’t figure out what it is I’m doing wrong…

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1219974845689761852) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.