Failling to start NextJS with global error

Hello, I’m new on Strapi I tried the nextjs templates but once I edited the globals and the graphql query accordingly, but I have this error that I dont Understand

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'global')
    at getGlobalData (webpack-internal:///./utils/api.js:371:22)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Function.MyApp.getInitialProps (webpack-internal:///./pages/_app.js:111:24)
    at async loadGetInitialProps (/Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/lib/utils.js:5:91)
    at async renderToHTML (/Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/server/render.js:27:1537)
    at async /Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/server/next-server.js:112:97
    at async /Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/server/next-server.js:105:142
    at async DevServer.renderToHTMLWithComponents (/Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/server/next-server.js:137:387)
    at async DevServer.renderErrorToHTML (/Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/server/next-server.js:139:492)
    at async DevServer.renderErrorToHTML (/Users/jmolly/Workspace/corporate-site/node_modules/next/dist/server/next-dev-server.js:36:1380)

I started using the nextjs-corporate template and using postgresql as Database
FYI, The query on graphql is working fine