How to create a conditional dropdown menu in Strapi?

I am working with Strapi v4.20.5. In my project, I have a form with two dropdown menus: “Category” and “Sub_Category.” Currently, when I select a category, the “Sub_Category” dropdown shows all available sub-categories, regardless of the selected category.

What I need is for the “Sub_Category” dropdown to display only the sub-categories relevant to the selected category. For example, if I select “Configuration Assessment” as the category, the “Sub_Category” dropdown should only show the options “Cloud” and “OT.” Other sub-categories should be hidden.

Please see the attached image for reference.

How can I achieve this behavior in Strapi? Any guidance or examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1249701459906400276) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.