How to solve the issue of expired pre signature paths for media library images inserted in strapi rich text

I use aws-s3 as the media library for strapi, and then I introduce images from the media library into rich text. However, it is a pre signed URL, and after the pre signed URL expires, images cannot be displayed in rich text,how can I solve this issue

Does anyone have solution for this?

in my solution, i made component in front web. url converter add path front of image url.

Hey. I have the same issue. I also use @strapi/provider-upload-aws-s3 with a private bucket and activated signedUrlExpires. I can see the thumbnails in my Media Library. When I use an image in an article, a signed URL with an expire date is generated. The image is then available and displayed until the time expires. After that it is no longer available.

There must be a function that only generates the URL when the API is queried. Does nobody else have this problem?

Ok, I found an issue in Github. S3 provider with private ACL continues to request items after signed URL has expired · Issue #16925 · strapi/strapi · GitHub