I am looking for CMS tool with below features. Can anyone confirm if all the listed features are available on strapi?

Features :-

1. Wysiwyg editor - Build without code
  2. Full text formatting and editing
  3. Ability to add links and media
  4. Ability to apply style sheets and custom HTML source code vs editor
  5. Ability to save and resume templates
  6. Ability to collec analytics data on views/clicks
  7. Can we serve up content outside of a web app(e.g., Webpage)
  8. post/content structure with grouping ability like categories or tags would be good.
  9. Cloud vs onprem
  10. Authenticatin options (federation login)

Did you review this?

Let’s answer you:

• Wysiwyg editor - Build without code: Yeah, it have supported in Markdown language, you can add other different plugins to change it.
  • Full text formatting and editing: It is a Wysiwyg editor, isn’t it?
  • Ability to add links and media: Yeah, it is integrated into the editor and it has support for multi-media libraries.
  • Ability to apply style sheets and custom HTML source code vs editor: You can customize Strapi, but it is not so easy now.
  • Ability to save and resume templates: No, it has no support for custom templates.
  • Ability to collect analytics data on views/clicks: well, I think there are some plugins for this, but they are tied to providers.
  • Can we serve up content outside of a web app(e.g., Webpage): you will use this as a backend, and you will request all your content from your backend.
  • post/content structure with grouping ability like categories or tags would be good: you can model all your entities as you want and link them.
  • Cloud vs onprem: I think you have services for deploying it, including the Strapi Entreprise itself.
  • Authentication options (federation login): it think this does not have.

That’s all.