I want to use Strapi for saving my store data, so which framework is better to implement strapi Laravel OR React?

I want to use Strapi for saving my store data, so which framework I can prefer to develop admin panel for my store?

I am planning to develop multi vendor store, please share your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Both Laravel and React are popular frameworks, but they serve different purposes in the context of implementing Strapi.

Strapi is a headless CMS (Content Management System) that provides a backend for managing your application’s content and data. It offers a user-friendly interface for creating and managing content types, APIs, and permissions.

If you want to build the frontend of your application using React, you can utilize the Strapi API as a backend. In this case, React would be the frontend framework, and Strapi would serve as the backend CMS.

On the other hand, Laravel is a PHP framework known for its simplicity and elegance. It is commonly used to develop full-stack applications, including both the frontend and backend. If you are comfortable with PHP and prefer using Laravel for your entire application, you can integrate Strapi into your Laravel application as the backend CMS.

In summary, if you want to build a full-stack application using Laravel, you can integrate Strapi as the backend CMS. If you prefer building your frontend using React, you can use Strapi as a separate backend API and develop the frontend using React.

Consider your familiarity with PHP and React, the specific requirements of your project, and the development team’s skills when making a decision between Laravel and React.