I'm using Strapi to make a website with 100% customizable content. Best data modelling practices?

I’m making a marketing website where all content (titles, subtitles, links, images, etc) is editable through Strapi. All the tutorials are geared towards a flexible, multi-channel approach, but that doesn’t matter to me.

Has anyone use Strapi like this before? If so, how have you modeled stuff like website pages & sections?

Here’s the website I’m making: https://www.joinwavy.com. All the content is static for now, but should live in Strapi when I’m done.

Thanks!

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1217325638222872596) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.