Is it possible to disable required middleware strapi::errors?

I want to use my own Implementation as it is impossible to disable the hardcoded log in that middleware.

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1224732765728145468) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.
Join the conversation on Discord

Errors can’t be disabled, what log are you trying disable as that would be through strapi::logger which can be customized completely

No, I want to disable the logging of the error in the strapi::errors middleware as I have my own custom error logging middleware. I’m already using a custom logger.

So not disabling the errors but just the strapi.log in the strapi:errors middleware or a way to overwrite the required middleware so I can use the same code except for the line that adds the strapi.log.error

No, I want to disable the logging of the error in the strapi::errors middleware as I have my own custom error logging middleware. I’m already using a custom logger.
So not disabling the errors but just the strapi.log in the strapi:errors middleware or a way to overwrite the required middleware so I can use the same code except for the line that adds the strapi.log.error