Is it possible to use single provider for multiple apps?

Hello,

I have a Google provider set up. I have 2 apps, 1 is a web app and other one is electron desktop app. I want to use the same provider to authenticate. Is it possible?

Many thanks,
Natiq

Yes, it is possible.

Do you have source code for it? Or some docs

Hello,
Have you set up either one yet?
If not, then you should set up web version first as it would speed up the testing process.

I have set up Google and Github authentications recently and also, its a web app plus a mobile app.
The main process remains the same for both the versions as it has nothing to do with what platform you are on as long as the implementation is well written.

Have a look at this doc, if you haven’t already.

I am a beginner in this server related stuff and I was able to achieve it with about a week of tinkering with it.
It should take you much lesser time if you know what you are doing.

Thanks.

Yes, it is definitely possible to use a single provider for multiple apps. In fact, many apps do this to simplify the authentication process for their users. In your case, since you already have a Google provider set up, you can use the same provider for both your web app and electron desktop app. You will just need to make sure that both apps are set up to use the Google provider for authentication. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Also, on a different note, have you heard of joywallet.com? It’s a platform that I use for finding some fun games that pay money. Maybe you’d be interested in checking it out too!