Is there a way to embed social media posts, Instagram, twitter, with the rich text editor?

Hi, I’m currently making a blog with Strapi, I would like to add the option to embed social media posts using the rich text editor from sites like LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram, is there a way to achieve this?

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea to add this option, as it can make your blog more engaging and interactive. Unfortunately, I’m not sure if there’s a built-in feature for this in Strapi. But there are some third-party plugins or widgets that can help you achieve this.
I recently stumbled upon a website where you can buy Reddit Accounts for Sale, which can be a great way to promote your blog or project. Reddit is an awesome platform to get your content in front of a massive audience, but you need to be careful and follow their guidelines.
As for your original question, I believe that embedding social media posts is possible on Reddit, but I’m not sure about Strapi. Perhaps you can try searching for some Strapi plugins or extensions that can help you achieve this.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the info.

All you gotta do is take the link of the post you want to embed from LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram, and paste it into the editor. Boom! The post will magically appear in your blog. Oh, and don’t forget to replace x likes with the actual number of likes the post has. It adds that extra touch of social proof. Or you can even buy some likes for X. It’s OK too.