Issue with Image Field in API Response

I am currently facing an issue related to the retrieval of data from the API, specifically regarding the “image” field in a collection type. Despite having configured the content type to include the “image” field as a media type, the API response does not seem to include this field for the respective entries.
I am currently facing an issue related to the retrieval of data from the API, specifically regarding the “image” field in a collection type. Despite having configured the content type to include the “image” field as a media type, the API response does not seem to include this field for the respective entries.

As per the configuration, the “image” field should be present in the “attributes” section of the API response, but it is missing.

I have already checked the entries in the Strapi interface and the database, and they do have valid values for the “image” field. I have also reviewed my custom controllers and services, but I couldn’t find any issues on that end.

Could you please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot this issue further or any specific configurations that might affect the inclusion of media fields in the API responses? Your assistance in resolving this matter would be highly appreciated.