Looking for a german speaking (Senior-) Strapi/NodeJs Backend Developer

For our company it is important to be able to speak german and living in Vienna, Austria.

Short version of our job offering:

the tean, an international tech company developing AI and digital products based in Vienna, Duisburg, and Diepoldsau, is seeking a full-time Backend Developer. They offer the option for remote work.

Responsibilities include maintaining backend infrastructure, optimizing databases, integrating third-party APIs, collaborating with front-end developers, and ensuring backend performance, security, and scalability. Candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or related field, proficiency in Node.js, Express, relational databases, and RESTful or GraphQL APIs, and strong communication skills in German and English. Familiarity with e-commerce solutions, CMS, front-end technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS are desirable.

The company offers an exciting work environment with innovative AI and data analytics projects, flexible hours and work locations, modern equipment, team events, and an animal welfare commitment. The minimum salary is €3100/month gross, with overpayment based on qualifications and experience.

Interested candidates should email their applications to jobs@the-tean.com.

All further details can be found here:
https://www.the-tean.com/en/backend-developer

Hello
Hope you are doing great

I can help you with your requirement for the same

please reply so we can discuss in detail
Thanks
Sunil

How re you? Just I checked your job description carefully on your company website.
Unfortunately, I don’t now German, but your opening position is matched with my skill and experiences
I will send my proposal to the recruiting email.
Thx
Brent
Toronto

I’m interested in the Backend Developer role at tean. With expertise in Node.js, backend infrastructure maintenance, and fluent proficiency in German and English, I’m keen on contributing to your innovative projects. My experience aligns well with the responsibilities outlined, and I’m eager to discuss further. Additionally, I have experience in nonprofit fundraising, which I believe could complement your team’s objectives.