Looking for recommendations: Best 2-in-1 laptops for running Strapi smoothly?

Hey everyone,

I’m in the market for a new laptop, specifically a 2-in-1 convertible, and I need some recommendations. I’ll primarily be using this laptop for running Strapi smoothly along with other web development tasks.

I’ve been doing some research, but there are so many options out there, and I’m finding it a bit overwhelming to make a decision. I figured who better to ask than the knowledgeable folks here in the Strapi community!

Here are a few things I’m looking for in a 2-in-1 laptop:

Performance: I want a laptop that can handle running Strapi without any lag or performance issues. Smooth and efficient operation is key.

Compatibility: It’s important that the laptop is compatible with Strapi and other web development tools that I’ll be using regularly.

Portability: Since I’ll be using this laptop for work on-the-go, portability is a factor. Something lightweight and easy to carry around would be ideal.

Battery Life: A decent battery life is essential, especially when I’m working remotely and don’t always have access to a power outlet.

If you’ve had any experience with 2-in-1 laptops that you think would be a good fit for my needs, I’d love to hear your recommendations. Whether it’s a specific brand or model that you’ve had success with, or if you have any tips for what to look for when choosing a 2-in-1 laptop for Strapi development, I’m all ears!

Thanks in advance for your help!