Multiple collection types in Strapi integrated into NextJS

The above title may not do justice to what I am actually asking so I will phrase the question accurately here:
I want to create multiple collection types in Strapi for example:
Home page (home-page.com) - Collection type
Blog page (home-page/blog-page) - Collection type
home-page/blog-page/blog1
home-page/blog-page/blog2
Podcast page (home-page/podcast) - Collection type
home-page/podcast/podcast1
home-page/podcast/podcast2
Solution page (home-page/solutions) - Collection type
home-page/solutions/solutions1
home-page/solutions/solutions2

The issue here is how do I connect multiple collection types in NextJS and how will the routing logic work for the above issue.

The current solution of creating one collection type (home page) and then nesting blog page and podcast page inside home page is not what I am looking for as it is very tedious and not user friendly, if this is the only possible solution and there is no other plausible way to deal with this issue please do let me know as well.

I would approach it completely differently.
:spades: Have a Collection Type called url (Home-Page)
:spades: A Collection Type blog (Blog Page) with a relation to url (probably 1-1, can also be 1-many, depending on your use case)
:spades: A Collection Type podcast (Podcast Page) with a relation also to url (probably 1-1, can also be 1-many, depending on your use case)
:spades: A Collection Type solution (Solution Page) with a relation also to url (probably 1-1, can also be 1-many, depending on your use case)
In Nextjs have separate folders in pages for podcast, solution, blog etc. and a index.js and [slug].js in each folder
This will give you the required routing you seem to be looking for