Need Help with 1U Server Configuration Issue

Hello Strapi Community,

I hope this post finds you all well. I am currently facing an issue with my 1U server configuration and could really use some guidance from the knowledgeable members of this community.

I recently set up a 1U server for my project, and despite my best efforts, I am encountering some unexpected challenges. The server is intended to run Strapi, but I seem to be facing configuration issues that are hindering its optimal performance.

Details of the 1U Server:

• Operating System: Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS
  • Strapi Version: 3.6.0

I am currently facing a challenge with my 1U server running Strapi. Despite setting up the server according to the recommended specifications, I am encountering the following issues:

• Strapi application intermittently becomes unresponsive.
  • Long response times when accessing endpoints.
  • Occasional error messages in the server logs.

Error Messages: I have observed the following error messages in the server logs:

[Date/Time] ERROR: Failed to establish a connection to the database.
[Date/Time] WARNING: High CPU usage detected.
[Date/Time] CRITICAL: Unable to handle incoming requests.

I have already attempted the following to resolve the issue:

Checked the server logs for errors.

If anyone has experience with setting up Strapi on a 1U server or has encountered similar issues, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Any suggestions, tips, or guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve this matter would be invaluable.

If there’s any specific information you need from me to better understand the problem, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to provide it.

I am grateful for any assistance the community can offer. Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Best regards,
Steve