Need Reactjs Frontend Now!

Need front end now in react
Also some strapi work needed

Remote position

I have wireframes to fit within any react template

Need a ballpark timeline and cost.

Hello @BocaMan
Hope you are doing well

I can assist you with your requirement please share the detail requirement over my personal mail olivia(at)cisinlabs(dot)com so that i can check and quote you for the same.

Thanks
Olivia

Dear, client.

I have read your job posting.

This is my github profile.
Please review and let me know if you are interested.

Hope discuss further more details.
Telegram: @DesarrollaorTalentosa

Hi @BocaMan, I am available for the job. I have experience working with ReactJs and StrapiJs.

Portfolio: https://theodore-k-o.onrender.com/

And here is a link to my articles published on Strapi Blog: Theodore Kelechukwu Onyejiaku | Open-Source Node.js Headless CMS

PS: I came third in the Strapi Web Dev Competition. :blush:.

Cheers,
Theodore

hi – meet me in WhatsApp 群组邀请

WhatsApp 群组邀请 see me there

Hey @BocaMan

If you are still looking for developer with rich experience in reactJS and strapi, I would be glad to help you.
Lets connect over Skype: live:.cid.d88520883fd2e0d1 so that we can have a quick discussion regarding your project.

Thanks !

Hello BocaMan

Hope you are doing great

I can help you with your requirement for react developer

please reply so we can discuss in detail
Thanks
Sunil

Subject: Proposal for Front-End Development in React and Strapi Work

I hope this message finds you well. I’m excited to present my proposal for your project, which involves front-end development in React and working with Strapi. Based on the preliminary details you have shared, here is an approximate estimate of the project timeline and cost.

Before providing a detailed estimation, I would need to review the wireframes and specific project requirements. However, at a rough estimate, the following proposal is based on an average hourly rate of $27.50, which falls within your budget range of $25-$30 per hour.

Project Understanding
From your description, the project involves developing a front end with React and performing some Strapi-related tasks. I understand that you already have wireframes, which will be incorporated within an existing React template. The work will be conducted remotely.

Proposed Cost
Given that front-end development and integration tasks can be complex and time-consuming, I anticipate that this project may take somewhere between 80 to 100 hours of development work, depending on the complexity of the tasks and wireframes.

Based on the average hourly rate of $27.50, the total cost for this project could range from $2,200 to $2,750. This cost is subject to adjustment once I have a clearer understanding of your specific needs and requirements.

Timeline
After reviewing the wireframes and understanding the scope of the project, I will be able to provide a more accurate timeline. As a preliminary estimate, if the project does take around 80 to 100 hours, we can anticipate a timeline of 3-4 weeks, assuming a full-time commitment.

Next Steps
If you agree with this preliminary estimate, the next step would be for us to meet (virtually) and discuss your project in detail. I can then provide a more accurate estimate of the cost and timeline.

Thank you for considering my services for your project. I look forward to the possibility of working with you and am confident that I can provide the quality and expertise you require.

please share your email id

Best Regards,
sunil

Hi David,

We are interested. We have Senior/Junior ReactJS developers readily available to get started on the project. Please let me know a convenient time to discuss the project.

You can reach me at manikandan @ optisolbusiness.com