Here’s everything new in this week’s documentation deployment:
The Users & Permissions plugin is now documented in the user guide! From the “List of Strapi plugins” page acting as a guide, you will find links to all pages related to the Users & Permissions plugin: management of end-users, configuration of end-users roles, and settings of the plugin.
strapi generate:templateCLI command is documented and will simplify creating new Strapi projects using templates.
- Update of GraphQL plugin documentation: addition of an example to disable a type attribute. Thank you to ralphsomeday for this contribution!
- Update of PostgreSQL configuration for deployment: addition of an example to fix SSL support for the server. Thank you to Stun3R for this contribution!
- Various content improvements & typos fixes:
- Backend customization - Thank you jldmn!
- GraphQL plugin - Thank you eidermaen!
- Angular integration guide - Thank you willi84!
- Heroku deployment guide - Thank you YoanDo and doodeck!
- Update Strapi version - Thank you vacekj!
- Scheduled publication guide - Thank you Yavorss and jillmoto!
- Admin panel field creation guide - Thank you ashnamuh!
- Authenticated request guide - Thank you bushbass!
- Programmatic Email sending guide - Thank you vladanpaunovic!