Here’s everything new in this week’s documentation deployment:
- We documented how to use breadcrumbs, a new Media Library feature part of Strapi v4.3.3, useful for navigating between parent folders.
- We added instructions on adding TypeScript support to an existing project.
- We removed 1-click installation guides as they are not maintained anymore. More news to come on the deployment side of things soon!
- We removed the Rackspace provider as it’s deprecated.
- In the Quick Start Guide and CLI installation guide, we mentioned that Python 3 is now an installation prerequisite with SQL databases.
- We clarified that the Entity Service is meant to help you interact with the database.
- We added instructions on changing your own password using the new
/change-passwordAPI endpoint — thanks to the work on the
strapi/strapicommunity PR from WalkingPizza. Thank you!
- Update of the Python, Ruby, and Next.js integration guides to make them compatible with Strapi v4. Thank you to kai687 for these contributions!
- Improvement of the GraphQL plugin documentation with additional instructions on Apollo server cache. Thank you to ihmpavel for this contribution!
- Various content improvements & typos fixes:
Documentation source code available on Github