Here’s everything new in this week’s documentation deployment:
- Strapi 4.4.0 comes with 2 new major additions: Custom Fields and a new version of API tokens. We added documentation on how to create and use Custom Fields and how to use the new API tokens in the admin panel.
- We added a 4.3.6 → 4.3.8 migration guide to fix an issue with SQlite databases.
- The Strapi documentation website now uses a new, more colorful branding. We hope you’ll like it! It also includes a satisfaction widget. Get ready for more website improvements in the forthcoming months!
- Improvement of the admin panel customization documentation with clearer instructions to extend the translations - Thank you, @QuentinLeCaignec!
- Improvement of the Heroku deployment guide - Thank you, @levipettersen!
- Improvement of the AWS deployment guide - Thank you, @habil!
- Improvement of the Content Manager and Media Library introduction - Thank you, @Shubhdeep12!
- Improvement of the GraphQL plugin configuration - Thank you, @tpimh!
- Fix the YouTube link in the Getting Started section - Thank you, @jizusun!
Documentation source code available on Github