I recently discovered Strapi while looking for solutions for my project.
I would like to have your feedback to ensure that I am going in the right direction.
Here is my project:
• I want to use Supabase as a database. The goal is to provide a single user account for users of all my websites.
• I plan to create several websites which will be available in 3 languages each.
• Unfortunately, my websites will have two URL logics
logic A: websiteA.fr
logic B: websiteB.com/fr/
• SEO is essential for this project, I have not yet chosen the Frontend solution.
• I am considering using DigitalOcean for hosting.
• I would like to be able to offer a mobile application with Flutterflow in the future
• Users will be able to create an account to fill out a directory, follow training and post comments.
• The newsletter system will be common for all sites.
My issues are as follows:
• How to manage two URL logics (multilingual)?
• How can I access all articles in one place?
• How to avoid being polluted by all the static pages of websites?
• Do you have any tips for optimizing costs for this project?
For handling different URL logics for multilingual support, Strapi has built-in internationalization (i18n) support. You can set up different locales for each language, and Strapi will manage content translations for you. For your different URL structures, you might need to customize your routes or use plugins/extensions that support the specific URL structures you’re looking for.
To enhance B2B API integration and streamline content retrieval, consider implementing a centralized API endpoint within Strapi. This endpoint can aggregate content from various Strapi collections, providing a unified source for articles across different websites. This approach facilitates efficient data management and retrieval, offering a seamless experience for B2B interactions.
Strapi is typically used for managing dynamic content, but if you have static pages that you want to handle efficiently, you might need a separate strategy. You could employ a static site generator (e.g., Gatsby, Next.js) for your static pages and seamlessly fetch dynamic content from Strapi as needed. This integrated approach ensures a cohesive and scalable solution for your multilingual content management needs, catering to both dynamic and static aspects of your web presence.