Post entry to social media

Has anyone built a plugin or working on a plugin to post entries to social media (Facebook, Instragram, etc)?

1 Like

no but im gonna have to…

There are many paid and free WordPress plugins that allow you to automatically publish your posts on social media. Social Networks Auto-Poster is one of the best plugins I’ve used. It supports most popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogger, Tumbler, Flickr, LinkedIn, LiveJournal, DreamWidth, Flipboard, Instagram, Telegram, Line. Social Networks Auto-Poster is fully compatible with WooCommerce, allowing online shops to use it to inform about their products on social networks. In addition to plugins, I use Facebook promotion tools. I buy likes at famoid.com to raise the asset on my page.

There is a plugin to download from instagram

strapi-plugin-instagram

But unfortunately there is so far no plugin to post on social medias

I’ve been down that road! Creating a plugin to automate posting to social media can be a lifesaver.

1 Like

im actually working on that. i will try to remember to come back here and post about it. it takes the blog posts and you select which ones you want to posts to and based on the social media it then uses each API to upload it. you can schedule it too using the publish draft option in strapi.

Would love to hear more or see what you’re working on!

Hey! I’m actually working on a plugin to make social media sharing a breeze. It’s so essential to get your content out there. I also came across https://nlosmm.com/ – their SMM Panel seems like the perfect sidekick for effortless social sharing. It’s all about getting our hard work seen, right?

1 Like