React Web Dev - Remote job at EU based start-up

Job description

Carbonara is an early-stage, high-growth startup on a mission to create a simple, easy, and organised way for popular restaurants to manage waiting guests. Built by former restaurant operators and restaurant software developers, our technology modernise and streamlines the casual dining experience while allowing restaurants to focus on creating an exceptional experience for their diners.

Job Functions

• Take over development of several web projects written in ReactJS and NextJS
  • Develop for three distinct products - customer facing web services, internal admin web services, and or marketing website which connects to part of our product
  • Work on the development of a platform as part of an international project.
  • Write automated unit tests
  • Collaborate closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
  • Set up CI/CD for web project
  • Contribute significantly to the direction of product development and work to define the product roadmap.

Minimum requirements include:

• 5+ years of experience in web development
  • Excellent Javascript, HTML and CSS knowledge
  • Experience with agile development and workflow
  • Experience in developing with ReactJS and other popular frameworks like NextJS.
  • Minimum 1-year experience with ReactJS or a significant project developed using ReactJS - we will ask you to show and tell this
  • Understanding of and experience with CI/CD
  • Experience with load-time optimisation and performance tuning
  • Strong understanding of the full web-development lifecycle
  • Experience with responsive web design and development for multiple screen sizes and devices such as mobile, desktop, tablet etc.
  • Great written and verbal English communication skills

Hello there!

Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at angela@cisinlabs.com or skype me at cisin.angela.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Angela