Restrict rich text blocks

I recently started using the Rich Text (Blocks) editor, so much better than the old one!

I’m using Nuxt and the renderer (GitHub - freb97/nuxt-strapi-blocks-renderer: Nuxt 3 module for rendering text with the new Blocks rich text editor from Strapi CMS) is working like a charm!

The only issue I’m facing for now is on how to limite the available blocks (Text, Heading 1, Heading 2, Image, Quote etc).

For example i’d like to remove Heading 1 and Image block, anyone could point me in the right direction to do so ?

Thanks!

This topic has been created from a Discord post (1244608868697247854) to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.