Running Strapi on Intel Evo Laptops: Performance Insights and Experiences

Hello fellow developers,

I’m currently considering purchasing an Intel Evo laptop for my development work, particularly for running Strapi, a popular headless CMS. Before making the investment, I wanted to reach out to the community and inquire about your experiences with running Strapi on Intel Evo laptops.

Has anyone here tried running Strapi on an Intel Evo laptop? If so, could you please share your insights regarding the performance? I’m particularly interested in hearing about any performance bottlenecks, optimizations, or general feedback you may have.

Additionally, if you have any recommendations for specific Intel Evo laptop models that have performed exceptionally well with Strapi, I would greatly appreciate your input.

As someone who relies heavily on Strapi for my projects, it’s crucial for me to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently on any hardware platform I choose. Your firsthand experiences and insights would be incredibly valuable in helping me make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your contributions to this discussion. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Best regards,

emilyawalker