I’m looking for a good and simple example using graphql (apollo v3) nextjs v10 and strapi v3.x.
The example should be really simple and just do:
For client side rendering
- Login / Logout
- list the items in a table
- display details of a item in the table
- update an item in the table
For server side rendering
The generation of pages must be authenticated and the jwt must be stored in .env
- list the items in a table → generate a static page
- display details of a item in the table → generate one static page pr item
I have found several implementations that deal with setting up the connection.
Variations of: createApolloClient, initializeApollo, useApollo
Find it hard to figure out which one to use. So my question is if there is a sample code for this.
- Strapi Version: 3.x.x
- Operating System: any
- Database: postgres
- Node Version: 14.x
- NPM Version:
- Yarn Version: