- Strapi Version: 3.6.3
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Database: Mongo db (in another instance)
- Node Version: v12.22.10
- NPM Version: 6.14.16
- Yarn Version:
Hello, i was working on this proyect for a 6 months aprox. I have a really issue, becouse strapi take 15 second to load admin panel. At the first time, i was thinking it was a CPU/MEM issue and i dont worried about this.
- I tried with node version 14 too.
- I installed to cache with redis.
- I created a lot of index in mongo.
- I tryed optimize the images,docs in uploads folder.
But the performance its mostly the same.
Now i have 3 machines (Mongo standalone, frontend , strapi)
For each machine with 4 CPU cores 8 threads, 12 GB de memory, and it go really slow (mostly the same performane of my dev server).
I read a lot of documentantion, and now im lost… dont know what i should do.
Could you give me some ideas to improve the performance, please?
Thank you in advance.