Strapi 4.14.5 plugins not loading on prod, locally on dev they are working though

System Information
  • Strapi Version: 4.14.5
  • Operating System: centOS7
  • Database: Mysql
  • Node Version: 18.18.2
  • NPM Version: 9.8.1

Hi guys I’m trying to deploy a project to a german shared hoster called uberspace. I do however face severe problems getting plugins to work. Locally when building with prod and then starting the prod server (just like I would eventually do on my server) everything works fine. When I try logging into the admin panel on my server I’m getting an error for ckeditor-plugin

GET https://reeed2.uber.space/ckeditor5/ckeditor-config net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

I’m getting the same for the menu-plugin. Basically I’m getting this exception for all manually installed plugins. Removing the plugins will get me to the admin panel again.

I can’t get my head around this and I’m totally lost. I also don’t seem to have any logs anywhere to get more detailed information on these errors.

Is there maybe something specific to plugins that I need to consider when deploying the app? I basically just built it via NODE_ENV=production npm run strapi build which should in theory use my config located in confi/env/production which contains the following:

module.exports = ({ env }) => ({
  proxy: true,
  url: env('URL', 'https://reeed2.uber.space'),
  port: env('PORT', '1337'), // This custom port will be important to point a domain to the service
  host: env('HOST', '0.0.0.0'),
  app: {
    keys: env.array('APP_KEYS')
  },
})

My server.js contains the following:

module.exports = ({ env }) => ({
  proxy: true,
  url: env('URL', 'https://reeed2.uber.space'),
  port: env('PORT', '1337'), // This custom port will be important to point a domain to the service
  host: env('HOST', '0.0.0.0'),
  app: {
    keys: env.array('APP_KEYS')
  },
})

The environment variables are readable to the config file, when I console.log them they get displayed in stdout.
Nevertheless, I can’t login to the admin and my frontend can’t get any content that is delivered from plugins. Is there maybe some crucial build step I’m missing when building and deploying to a productive environment?

If I build for prod and run prod locally with npm run start, everything works, strangely. Doing the same on the server doesn’t work. Unfortunately the logs from the strapi-server don’t throw any exception or anything other than HTTP200s.

Any help would be appreciated, greetz
derelektrischemoench

BUMP
Plz help.

Another strange thing I’ve noticed is that although my urls and whatnot are all set correctly (when logging them I get the correct values on the server); when my local devserver is running I get all assets for my frontend, but apparently they are coming from my devserver. Because if I shut down my devserver I don’t get them served anymore.

This is probably some problem in the url config, but when logging it everything seems correct. This seems so strange.
Is there something I’m missing?