This is happening: the stable Strapi v4 is released and is waiting to be tested!
In the new Strapi version, discover:
- Revamped user interface - more accessible, intuitive, and good-looking.
- The Strapi Design System and Plugin API to create plugins in a breeze.
- A precise database query engine to fetch data in a smarter way.
- More powerful REST and GraphQL API with pagination, filtering, standardized response & request formats.
- API Token to control access to Content API.
- Error handling to know how to fix issues.
We want to say a huge THANK YOU for supporting us and helping to get this massive amount of work done.
To try it out, run the command:
npx create-strapi-app my-project --quickstart
or follow the Quick Start Guide.
The v4 introduces a lot of changes to Strapi. We would be grateful if you shared your feedback and suggestions of what we could improve in this thread or report any bugs you find on Github!
Finally, we would love to celebrate this huge milestone with you!
Join the live Twitch stream today at 6 PM CET / 9 AM PDT to share this moment of joy with the Strapi community and team. Register here not to miss the event!