System Information
  • Strapi Version: 3.4.0
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Database: PostgreSQL
  • Node Version: 14.16.0
  • NPM Version: 6.14.11
  • Yarn Version: N/A

Hello!

The issue I’m facing in getting 405 error code for all APIs of pattern while logged in as SuperAdmin

POST /content-manager/relations/application::[collection-type].[collection-type]/[relation_field]?_limit=20

where collection-type is any collection-type that I created and relation fields could be any relations associated to the collection type.

So when I try to create an entry of any collection-type, while selecting the relation field value from drop down, I get 405 error (Method not allowed).

What I changed in the code most recently

I was working on an Ecommerce application with some additional features. I had to use twilio for OTP authentication. In order to do that, I extended the User (from users-permissions), added custom controllers as well as routes for verification. The routes are working fine. But this issues was raised.
bug

Screenshots

It can be seen in the screenshot that store_id relation field stuck on loading at the bottom right

Can you try to run your project without your custom extensions?

Yup I second this, it’s most likely related to those extensions. Without seeing what was done it’s fairly difficult for us to help troubleshoot.

Yes I’ve tried to run without extensions. Same issue.

You can check the code from this repository in the superadmin-issue branch:

https://github.com/haiderali136a/ecom/tree/superadmin-issue