- Strapi Version: v4.10.5
- Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04
- Database: MySQL
- Node Version: v16.19.1
- NPM Version: 8.19.3
- Yarn Version: 1.22.19
Help implement the authorization of telegram bot users using the phone number request button ( keyboardButtonRequestPhone).
- The user opens the bot and clicks on “Login”
- Telegram asks for confirmation to receive a phone number
- Telegram bot receives the user’s phone number and sends it to the API for authorization/registration
- Strapi checks if such a user exists and registers or authorizes him by sending the authorization token back to the bot
The problem is that in strapi, users have to have an email. How can this limitation be bypassed? To create a user, I only have the user’s name and phone number.